REEL CANADA's easy to use 13-Lesson Canadian Film Unit
is now available.
- Strands and objectives based on the Ontario curriculum, grades 9-12, for English, Communications/Tech, and Dramatic Arts
- EVERY LESSON includes all handouts and rubrics you need
- Teacher Prep Guides available separately, to help you navigate our resources
Questions? Want more info?
Email our Production Coordinator Mark Meeks at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 416.642.5796
- Learning Objective: Understand film terminology and identify our national film industry
- Includes group brainstorming activity, "go fish" game, and journal exercise
This is Lesson 1 of a 13-Lesson Unit on Canadian film. To receive the remaining 12 lessons free of charge, please email email@example.com